| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Jervis, Ny in February is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 75.4mm (3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Jervis, Ny February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Jervis, Ny:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 71.7 kms (44.6 miles) WNW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) S
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- New York, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 96 kms (59.7 miles) ESE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) ESE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) ESE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE