| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Jervis, Ny in March is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Jervis, Ny March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Jervis, Ny:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 71.7 kms (44.6 miles) WNW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) SW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) S
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- New York, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 51 kms (31.7 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 96 kms (59.7 miles) ESE
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) ESE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) ESE
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE